Order Banner from a Houston Sign Shop
Information on Banners
We can make you any banner you want or need. Our specialized machines allow us to print full color up to 16’ by 120’. Many businesses come to us and have us print sale banners or tradeshows/events. Sign Pros can handle large quantities of banners. So, if you need one or one thousand we have you covered.
There is a Wide Assortment of Material
We are able to print and design on a wide range of banner materials. The material that is used depends on your application.
- 13 oz.: Reinforced banners material, is used for most all banners or is a general-purpose material.
- 10 oz.: this is normally a short-term banner material that is used when weight is an issue.
- Smooth Banners Material: this has a clean smooth appearance and is usually printed on both sides.
- Mesh Banners Material: this is great for any applications that require air to pass through.
- Wood: wood can also be used for banners that will be up for several month but will be coming down.
All banners that are ordered from us are built and designed to meet your needs. 99% of all banners are hung. This mean we reinforce all the seams and put grommets in them. This also works very well for both indoor and outdoor banners. We want to ensure you have a banner that under normal conditions will last a long time. If you are going to hang your banner on a pole please let us know. We will then design it so it is easy to hang and will last. Our in house sales staff can help you and discuss your options with you.
Your Banner Design
Your banner is meant to deliver a message and attract attention. We understand how important it is for you to get this message out and to your target audience. Sometime basic text will work, other times you need a full color banner. Our designers will sit down with you and work and in hand with you to get your message out and to the right target. We want you to have the perfect banner with the perfect attention grabber.
Hanging Your Banners
Our install staff can come out and install your banners where they need to be. This ensures you will have the proper installation with the proper tools. This also ensures you don’t have any headaches from it. We are a full service sign shop that goes out of our way for our clients.